And I cried..

>> Monday, March 22, 2010

I was having a chat with my friend over on msn, and I just threw everything in mind and heart out in the conversation. I have finally threw it all out without any plan.


The truth is that I feel so tired trying to fit into the English world which I did not come from an English background and family. Sometimes I felt so left out and I am just too tired of fitting myself into it. However, my friend has assured me that I improved a lot since when he first knew me.

Yet, I still feel helpless sometimes when I can't manage my words well enough to express what my real feelings are. I have tried so hard and yes, I'm still trying.

I was told that I do not have to worry about fitting in, because I still get along with people easily. I am glad that I have come so far to maintain how I treat all the people I know and will know in the future. I was told about how people who barely know me well think about me which touched my heart, and I cried.

I guess I was having a real bad and down mood after getting myself into some difficult situation, and all the mixed feelings came up to me, all together at once. And I faced all of them in the conversation just now, at least threw them all out despite keeping it to myself. Now, I am still grateful to have great friends and family around me to support me. I just have to remind myself at difficult times that I am still a nice person after all in order to encourage and motivate myself to be a greater person.

I am real tired now of being the person that I am right now, but I promise to keep it up and try to be better and love everyone around me.

p/s: 2 more hours of sleep before I begin another monday

*still miserable*

Loves,
Soohui

2 says:

Eve Lynn March 25, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

totally understand how you feel...
you don't have to TRY so much to fit in... just be yourself... ppl love u for who u are, not for who u wanna be... what for u change FOR them?

one word - insecure, right? :)

i'll always be your listener too... not a good adviser though... and a hoe hoe partner or 'blow wind' partner :) *hugz*

suerrealis April 12, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

:) you are doing fine soo hui!!! dont worry of what others view you as, just be as who you are, keep learning day by day! and stay Happy okie? :D

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP