Clueless

>> Sunday, March 21, 2010

Frankly speaking, I did not expect for this kinda feeling..

It's getting stronger as I met him again..
A lot of thoughts coming into my mind which I can't even stop any of them..

It's again something that is not easy to tell..
It's special..
Meanwhile, to my lil' not so surprise.. it seems to be another person with that kinda feeling..
Thus, I decided to keep it to myself..
But, it's hard.. It's very hard..
I have no idea what to do about it..

Again, miserable day...
On the other hand, I'm glad and grateful for all these..

It's getting very early for me to hit the sheet,
before I sign off from my lappie,
I wanna send out all my loves to everybody!! < 3

Loves,
Soohui

3 says:

feifei March 23, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

hahahaha...
i know i know i know....
adik.. temporary je.
tahan laaaaa...

Eve Lynn March 25, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

i'm blur!

soohui March 27, 2010 at 1:47 AM  

You're on the track..just as my post title: clueles.. :P

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP