Not doing well enough..?

>> Monday, February 1, 2010

Just an upset post for today after so long..


I was so busy with work and finally I have managed to get off from work and a break before college resume..

I have spent almost a week for the preparation for speech, scholarship interview, clear some payment that has to be made and etc...

At first it was as bright as I thought I will manage to receive an aid from college to continue degree with a 50% scholarship for tuition fee.. Right after getting to know that their budget are tight, there are still plenty of students applying from other courses.. However, surprisingly even students from other colleges trying to enroll in degree here get to apply for this scholarship..

After all, now I'm starting to feel bad that even I have worked so hard for a better result in order to be qualified for the 100% scholarship.. I am actually not even close to a 50%..

Finally today, I have received a call from college informing that I will only be receiving a 30% scholarship for the first 2 semesters..

Oh and...I was really stoned.. I do not know how to react, to be exact..
Again, budget was tight to benefit more students..
Apply PTPTN loan to cover another 70% ? I was expecting a 50% to cover...
A tense expression is all I can get from my dad's face..
Sorry, I did not want that to happen as well..
Again, I was wondering.. Was my result not well enough to get the 50% scholarship or I was not doing well enough during the interview in order to get it..

I guess I'm really not doing well enough... Sigh..

p/s: back to work again tomorrow..

Love,
Soohui

0 says:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP