and once again he charms..

>> Monday, December 28, 2009

It has been quite some time since I last saw and witness his play..

Tonight, I had it for real..
And what I can say is, he still charms as before with his guitar on..

What I have seen tonight had recall back when the first time I met this special person with his irresistible charm..
And that was THE something which draw my attention to him and the way he plays..
It attracted me to watch him with my full concentration on how he indulged himself with his guitar and put in all his soul, all blended into his play..

I don't think I would have more description for him and I am really speechless and doubtless with his skill..
A person with his full passion into something that he loves and that explains it all..

I do not want to miss this charming guitar person..
With all my sincerity wishing him all the best in what he is in..

Loves,
Soohui

0 says:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP