Lost iPhone..Lost Part of myself..

>> Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Can't imagine that continuously I have to write about something that makes me upset..

It seems like I really do not have anything happy recently.. I mean.. for the current moment..
I believe that things will get better..at least, bit.. Please.. Oh puh-lease...

It was 7th of February.. Do not feel like counting how long I have been using iPhone..
It was always mentioned and reminded by mummy, that this is THE 21st BIRTHDAY gift from daddy..
even though had it way earlier than my exact birthday..
It was really a gift to be treasured..

Have been wanted it for so long.. After some struggling period..
And, finally persuaded daddy to pre-order it from Maxis..
I was not like other people who anticipated and so the looking forward to it till getting it as soon as it arrives..
Yes, although I've been thinking of it every single day..maybe not..once every week then..

However, it has safely reached here.. And the greatest thing of all, I did not claim it from Maxis yet..
First was because finals for Diploma was close, and plus daddy is not here to claim the phone..
So, oh well..leave it for about two weeks before I managed to get a touch on it..Just a single tap on it..

After I got it, I was pretty taking good care of it..
It was like my little baby.. I have even dreamt about dropping it hard on the floor.. And I swear that was the nightmare I had for it..

I have been trying my very best to protect it till my birthday celebration..I have officially dropped it once..but not too hard as what I have dreamt about..
Still, it cause me heartache just like a strike to your heart that stop the beating..

Couldn't help much..
And and.. 7th of February has marked a very not pleasant day for my iPhone..
Due to the lost.. that cause me much more than just a heartache..
It was a LOST that I can't describe with mere words and not to even mention about my action..

Still could recall that my friend complaint about my iPhone with 0 game, 0 extra apps..
The very next day I gotten myself a lot of games and apps, especially the Lomo thingy that I love much about..
I have just used them and warmed up myself for not even 3 days..
And I was not any familiar with the games and apps yet..
And not to forget, I was only playing the games an hour before I lost it to kill boredom & time..
Or better saying, to accompany me..

I could remember so clearly that I have put it back to my bag..
And I just couldn't find it after a while..
There's no sign of me leaving it on the table or anything..
The part of my bag was opened..
Until today when I tried to recall, I had slight memory of people banging me..
Coz it was really crowded compared to other days..
Apparently, CCTV system does not help you much in this kind of case in Malaysia..
As they will tell you that the CCTV system is down..
And I seriously do not know why are those systems always down when you needed them most..

I was really stoned and do not know what to do about it..
Asked Forever 21 staff, there were no phone passed to them from customers..
CCTV system not working..
Thus, I went to Maxis Centre..
Asked them if there's anything I can do about it..Such as blocking the phone from others to use it..
The answer that I got from is you can only call the Customer Service to suspend the line..
And it doesn't seems to give me an answer whether I am able to block the phone from usage..

Oh well well..what a happening thing before my cny..
I was really helpless, upset, frustrated and full of anger at the same time..
I kept swearing and scolded the person who steal my phone..
And now..I started to think in a different way..
Maybe I owed this person something in the past life.. Now that I have pay back..
Thus, I will really pray for this person to have a great life ahead..
Yes...I think I should..

But, I really do miss you..my dear iPhone..
Missing the fact that I couldn't remember stuff without you..
Missing the fact that I have contacts saved in you which was not saved in my address book on lappie..
Missing the fact that I need you so much to share my joyful moment and upset matters..
Missing the fact that I need you so much to keep me accompanied..
Missing the fact that I can't do any syncing anymore with the phone..
Missing you~!

Some told me it's better than I got robbed and hurt myself..
Some told me your own safety was much important..
Some even told me it's actually a sign which try to tell me it's time to go back to the basics..
Just use some nokia 2210 or something..yes, Funny..!!!

Anyhow, maybe this is the small lost that I have to bear with in order to create a good karma for better things to happen..
I shall go to the police tomorrow and lodge a report..
Time to ring Maxis Centre doorbell again to see what they can do for me..
Whether they can help to trace or block the usage of the phone..
Also, how to go about the plan we have signed for the phone..
Miserable..Oh Miserable..
Still, I will have to face all these and bear with all these problems..On my own..

Before signing off, shall I wish for a better day tomorrow? Oh puh-lease..

Love,
Soohui

0 says:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP