It's time to Partaay!!

>> Wednesday, November 11, 2009

And so..Today, I'll be having a special post..It goes like this..Haha
I'll reveal why is this a special post after a week..Stay tune!!

"So excited when I came across this blog and I found out that MARCUS SCHOSSOW is gonna be in town... I absolutely LOVEEE him and thus, the reason that drove me to write this post...

The top 5 reasons why I want to party at the Music Conference Asia Music Factory "The Beginning" Appreciation Night
is:
1. All the awesome DJ's will be there rocking it... DUH
2. Its the end of my FINAL exams and I've officially completed my Diploma course!!
3. A great time to go WILD and Crazy
4. Great music and I are like Roti Canai and Kopi O... Inseparable
5. To appreciate talented icons doing what they do best!!

I really hope I win those tickets so I can PARTY with my close buds on that day!!!

Any backstage passes up for grabs???"


If you wanna win the passes to the party, all you have to do is just to post something like this..
For more info, check this out!!

0 says:

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP