New Start

>> Monday, November 9, 2009

It has been awhile since I last blog..

This is obvious as I have abandoned my previous blog for more than 3 months..
My previous blog has decided to demotivate me as it became difficult to load and I am only able to blog at odd hours..
Moreover, my fellow readers *eventheresonlyafew* are unable to even load the basic html of my blog..
Thus, I have decided long ago to shift here..
However, it took me quite some time to finally renovate and set up this blog for my proper writing..
Well..to be exact, it was 10 months ago since I started to build this up..
On and off, I paid much effort to set up and too I left it half way when I have no idea how to..

As the first wish of mine to start having a proper blog with proper writing, language, grammar and vocabulary..
I wanted to improve my writing skill in whichever way when I first wanted to have this blog..
First intention was to be and look sophisticated.. *yesyoumaylaughatme*
Anyhow, I hope I can maintain my proper grammar and language as long as I can..
Of course, I might just use some abbreviation or shorthand or *myowninventedlanguage* as I wish..
You know, blog is always what I wish to express..
So, my mood and feeling at that point of time do matters and may strongly influence the way I write..

Enough of parts and bits on how I get over my xanga and I am finally here..
I wish to have more quality and meaningful writing over here..
And I am officially saying 'Hi' to my new blog..
At last, a new start..
Hoping for a new start in life too..

Loves,
Soohui

1 says:

Nadia November 18, 2009 at 3:19 AM  

woahh~~~ good start!
nice layout tho!
love the song too!
welcome to blogspot :)

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP