By Today?

>> Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm currently in the midst of completing my assignments..

But, hoping out from the stress, having a break..
Let's see..
I shall list down my aim for today..
I gotta force myself to finish them all by today..
Please Please~!!
Don't be lazy...

And here goes the list:
  • CIE Media Watch
  • CIE Photojournalism Synopsis & Actors/Stakeholders Slides
  • IDM 2nd Week Idea Blog & Mindmap
  • RFM Group Report
That's all my request to myself today..
Keeping my fingers crossed..

p/s: I need some drinks tonight!!!

Loves,
Soohui

2 says:

suerrealis April 12, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

okie laa lets go for driNks sometime!! hahaha
btw the ROFL, u are one of the committee member? :D

soohui April 13, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

hhmphh!!
I guess you're sue ngee,right?
erm..nope, I'm not the ROFL committee, they are my juniors..
haha...let's go for drinks!

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP